Saturday, September 11, 2010

Sorry, I've been getting into school...

Probably no one looks at my blog anymore because they know that I am not the best at doing, like, three posts a day or something.
Anyways, I haven't been posting for a while because my family moved from Kansas to Utah and I have been getting into school again with all of the homework, etc.
When I lived here before my family went to Kansas, I went to Hawthorne Elementary. It is an ELP school, and my mom didn't want to take the test again for it so now I got to Dilworth Elementary. I like Dilworth a lot, because it has a lot of cool things that my other schools didn't have. For example, lockers, cool assemblies, 3 recesses :), and a ton of other things. One of the things that I am not looking forward to is my first Maturation Program... it's supposed to be next week on Thursday from 1-2 or something. But, if my mom comes to it, my sister and I will get to go home with her from when she leaves after it. I don't know if we will stop by my brother's room to pick him up of just leave him there until school really ends. We will figure it out, though.
You probably know some of this from my mom's blog, but I am going to tell you anyways. My family had renters in our old house, and they moved out right when we moved in. So no, we did not have to buy a new house. I have to share a room... I have never had my own room before! Well, when I was a baby, but still. I have to deal with my sister talking to herself in the middle of the night about how much she loves Edward Cullen and how she knows she will meet him someday and they will live happily ever after because everything is possible. Dream on, sister!
I had some friends that went to Dilworth and went to my church, so I am not lonely and school. It is really fun at recess because the Kindergarten playground is right next to ours, and there is a cute little boy who has a wheel chair that plays "Monsters VS. Aliens" with some friends. Whenever we are watching him he "rolls" over and says hi. My friends and I say hi back, and then we usually say, "Go play! Have some fun!", so one time he said the exact same thing to us when he came over. It was adorable!
My birthday was on the 22nd of August, so let me tell you about all of the awesome stuff we did on that...
1. Drove.
Doesn't that sound fun? Well, we did do this...
2. Stop at "Little America" and have a really nice ( and good!) dinner.
Thanks for planning that dad! It was awesome!
Well, I guess you probably get the point about what has been going on with me. If you have any questions about something, just ask me in my comment thing. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment