Sunday, May 23, 2010

All About Me Answers

OK, these are my all about me answers! They were fun to answer.

This is what Nikki asked-

1. What made you want to start blogging?

I wanted to start blogging because The Purse Blogger, (my mommy) was always on the computer making posts, reading posts, and emailing with her more than 300 followers. She has almost 2000 emails all from blogging, too. The blogging thing seemed so fun. I wanted to try it.

2. Do you read blogs? What are your fav blogs to read?

Yes, I do read blogs. All of the blogs I have read are pretty awesome in my opinion, but my favorite blogs are probably craft blogs. The things that the author of the blog make are really cool! I'm not going to name all of them out, because there will be no hard feelings on this blog! :)

3. Are you having fun with random writing?

Oh, yes. It's pretty easy, actually, because all the time random thoughts and memories just pop up in my mind. Not many have the specialty... :)

This is what Linda asked-

1. What's your fav food?

Spaghetti and chicken enchiladas.

2. What is your fav music?

Pop, usually by Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus.

3. What is your fav color?

By color, do you mean colors? :) My fav colors are Pink and Green.

4. Do you like naps?

No........ :)

This is what Shell asked-

1. What do you want to be when you grow up?

I want to be a teacher, or a vet, and absolutely a mother!

2. What is your favorite book?

My favorite book(s) is a series. That series is the Molly Moon series, I love those books! They are good and long.

3. What is your favorite movie?

My favorite movie would either be Night at the Museum 1 and 2, or Alice in Wonderland.

That is all the questions that were asked. You probably know a little bit more about me, know!

No comments:

Post a Comment