Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Sleepover

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but here is the sleepover I was going to tell you about--
First we swam in the pool which was so fun because we got out, and got back in later and swam until 10:00 PM!! We played a game called Wax Museum in the pool but we mixed it up a little and this is what we did- There was a curiator and they would make a subject like Skiing, or something, and we would act out a funny version of Skiing. The curiator would touch us, and if they touched you then you would start acting. They would touch you again and you would freeze. The curiator picks the winner and then they are the new curiator. It was really fun!
 We also played Marco Polo and after Marco said Marco, my brother would yell, "Polo in the dark!"
 My brother slept with my mom, Elise and her friend slept in a room with a queen bed, and Me and my friend slept in the room with 2 bunkbeds. Elise said the they played with some barbies, and talked until midnight, and Me and my friend played the DS, read our books that we were reading, and talked until 1:30.
 When we woke up, we had breakfast, and my grandma gave us sillybands, shich are SUPER popular where I am, Engraving art, which we all LOVE, and lotion. Of course, we got back into the pool, but Elise's friend couldn't because she had to leave soon.
 That is pretty much all of the main parts we did. It was sooo fun, and I am glad they got to come to the "Woody House!!"

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had fun sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! I'd sure like to jump in that pool! Glad you had a good time :)

    ReplyDelete